Easy steps for Income tax return filling
Here’s the step-by-step income tax return (ITR) filing procedure:
- Collect the Required Documents.
- Pick the Correct ITR Form.
- Compute Total Income and Tax Liability.
- Fill in Personal Data.
- Provide Income Details.
- Claim Deductions and Exemptions.
- Calculate Tax and Payable Amount.
- Fill in Tax Payment Details.
- Authenticate and Submit the Return.
- Keep Acknowledgment and Supporting Documents.
Note: Refer a tax professional or refer to official guidelines on (https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal) for accurate and up-to-date information, as individual circumstances may vary.
Checklist for required document.
Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Form 16 etc. related to tax filling.
For new user create a account on (https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal) and fill all the require details of Income tax. Also you have to put mobile number and email id during details filling which is linked with your Aadhar card (as per govt. guideline you have to link your Aadhar and PAN card to each other.
About ITR: Income tax return is a form or a tool by which you can file information your tax and income details and it is necessary part of the individual to participate in progress of a country.